Keep your home impeccably clean in a healthy and natural way with essential oils. Easily replace your usual household cleaners with homemade, healthy, and natural products. These eco-friendly basics are good for your home and your budget.
Essential natural ingredients:
- Disinfectant for home appliances, toilets, bathrooms, and kitchens.
- Deodoriser and anti-scale agent for seals, taps, sinks, kettles, decanters, coffee makers, cookware, toilets, washing machines, and dishwashers.
- Fabric softener, stain and mould remover, cleaner, and weed-killer.
- Stain remover, deodoriser, and cleaner.
- Essential oils such as Lavender Hybrid Super, Lemon, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus Radiata, Sweet Orange, Balsam Fir, and Black Spruce have purifying, disinfectant, antiseptic, and cleansing properties.
- Black soap, Castile soap, Marseille soap, and other neutral base soaps are effective cleaners, stain removers, and grease removers.
Try white vinegar for all your cleaning needs
Combine ¼ cup white vinegar and 1 litre of water in a spray bottle. Add a few drops of your favourite essential oils, such as Lavender Hybrid Super, Lemon, Balsam fir, etc. This natural cleaner is perfect for windows, kitchen counters, bathrooms, and floors.
- Remove limestone and de-scale appliances: Pour white vinegar directly on the surface (tap, toilet bowl, etc.) along with a few drops of Lemon essential oil to disinfect. Let sit for a few minutes before rinsing with water.
- Clean the microwave: Combine water, white vinegar, and a few drops of essential oil in a bowl and microwave for a few minutes. Wipe down the condensation inside the microwave.
Use baking soda to remove dirt and grease stains
Recipe: Combine 250 g baking soda, 120 g salt, 1 tbsp. liquid soap, and approximately 20 drops essential oil (Tea Tree, Lemon, Eucaplyptus Radiata). Add ½ litre of water and pour mixture into a spray bottle. Shake well before use.
Try this easy recipe for natural laundry detergent
You will need:
- 2 litres water
- 50 g Marseille soap (in shavings or grated)
- 3 tbsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 40 drops of your favourite organic essential oils
You will also need the following tools:
- 1 empty detergent container or bottle (2 litres)
- 1 whisk
- 1 large pot that can contain 2 litres of water
- 1 electric mixer
- Bring the water to boil. Add the Marseille soap, stirring occasionally, until it has completely dissolved.
- Add the white vinegar and remove from the heat.
- Let cool before adding the baking soda. The mixture will foam and bubble. Whisk vigorously.
- Let cool completely. The mixture will slowly solidify.
- Add the essential oils.
- Blend with the electric mixer until it develops a smooth, homogenous texture.
- Pour your homemade detergent into a clean container or bottle.
- Shake before each use.
To personalize your cleaning products, choose your Divine Essence® organic essential oils.