Tonifying, stimulating and cleansing … here is our selection of essential oils for welcoming the beautiful days ahead! Whether to invigorate or purify our environments or to energize our bodies, these essential oils are a great way to delight in the spring season.
Lemon essential oil:
Thanks to its purifying, energizing, and detoxifying properties, Lemon essential oil can help you feel your best. Used in aromatherapy to fight cold and flu symptoms, it is also known for its stimulating and cleansing properties.
- Dilute in vegetable oil and use for massages to benefit from its energizing properties.
- Diffuse to enjoy its fresh and fruity scent. Lemon essential oil also has purifying properties and will cleanse the ambient air.
- Add a few drops to your home cleaning products and take advantage of its sanitizing properties. What’s more, the citrus fragrance will lightly perfume the air.
Careful—Lemon essential oil is photosensitive. Avoid exposure to sunlight after applying to the skin.
Grapefruit essential oil:
Part of the citrus family and known for its energizing properties, Grapefruit essential oil white or pink is used in aromatherapy to help relieve stress and nervous tension. It also helps prevent water retention and oedema, and visibly reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- When diffused, the essential oil’s fresh and acidic fragrance promotes relaxation, dispels nervous tension, and purifies the ambient air.
- When diluted in vegetable oil and used for massages, it stimulates blood circulation and tones the skin. Grapefruit essential oil is ideal to prepare your body for the beautiful days ahead.
Careful—Grapefruit essential oil is photosensitive. Avoid exposure to sunlight after applying to the skin.
Black spruce essential oil:
Spruce is one of the most emblematic tree species in our Quebec forests. Its essential oil is widely recognized for its anti-fatigue properties. Black spruce essential oil is used in aromatherapy as a nerve tonic, and is known to restore energy and tone with its fresh and resinous scent.
- Diffuse this invigorating essential oil to stimulate the body and maintain good health.
- Apply topically to relieve muscle aches and pains.
- Dilute a few drops in vegetable oil and delicately massage into your back around your adrenal glands (kidneys) to kick-start your day.
Coriander – Seed essential oil:
Coriander is well known for its use in cooking. Coriander – Seed essential oil is used in aromatherapy as a nerve tonic and to relieve digestive discomfort.
- Diffuse this essential oil to stimulate the nervous system when you’re feeling worn out. Its positive effects bring joy and energy.
We wish you a happy spring!